Saturday, April 16, 2011

Communications Blackout

I'm writing this for my mom, who can't seem to access the internet. She wanted me to let all her followers know that she is doing just fine.

The best places on their trip so far have been Tours, Albi, and Toulouse. They've stayed in a variety of hotels and inns, the last of which was a 13th century house with a "wonderful" host. This morning they had to leave at 5am to catch their train, and he woke up to take them - even carried their luggage onboard so they didn't have to. Everybody has been so kind to them, going out of their way to help.

When she gets back, expect a flurry of posts and pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey - thank you so much for posting this update - I've been anxious to hear how things are going and this is an excellent report! I hope if they cannot email, that you will be able to pass news along to us!!

    xx Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Thank you for this reassuring post! I am delighted with the "good news" and look forward to the flurry to come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete